The Morgan State House is located on Fredrick Law Olmsted’s Washington Park within a National Registered Historic District. It is the place to be in downtown Albany. Just step outside our doors and walk to Lark Street, Albany’s “Village in the City.” You’ll find a unique blend of great restaurants, cafe´s, gift shops, museums and entertainment.
Beautiful in every season, the Washington Park District is the gateway to Albany’s businesses, Capitol Building, Medical Centers, universities, museums and entertainment venues.
The Morgan State House is the perfect home base for a truly remarkable get-a-way or vacation.
There are numerous festivals, events, and performances throughout the year. Check our events calendar.
We are just a short drive to:
- Saratoga Springs: Race Tracks, Hot Springs, Casino and SPAC (Saratoga Performing Art Center)
- The Berkshires: Tanglewood, Jacobs Pillow and Norman Rockwell Museum
- The Adirondacks: Lake George Region’s summer and winter sports
- Catskills: Woodstock, Hunter Mountain
- Hudson Valley Scenic Region: Fredrick Church’s Olana, West Point
- Cooperstown: Glimerglass Opera and Baseball Hall of Fame
Throughout the region you’ll discover an antique shoppers’ paradise, remarkable architecture, and the best fall foliage in the Northeast.
It would be our pleasure to help you plan your visit. Just call us at 888.427.6063.